Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABIM serious SP
Guys , if you are planning on taking the boards preparation seriously and willing to work with our schedules, lets connect to create a group. 

Respond here with your skype ID and will add you in a group. Starting soon. Thanks
(03-13-2023, 12:22 PM)sandybau007 Wrote: Guys , if you are planning on taking the boards preparation seriously and willing to work with our schedules, lets connect to create a group. 

Respond here with your skype ID and will add you in a group. Starting soon. Thanks

Interested-  Skype: ripudaman singh
(03-13-2023, 12:22 PM)sandybau007 Wrote: Guys , if you are planning on taking the boards preparation seriously and willing to work with our schedules, lets connect to create a group. 

ldtg312@gmail.com

Ronnysplash
(03-29-2023, 10:15 AM)fsparks Wrote:

Respond here with your skype ID and will add you in a group. Starting soon.

Hi , Any body studying for the Boards . Looking for study partner to review everything . Please let me know the time and date to study . Thanks 

Suitable Board study partner needed 
i live in MISSOURI.   My email / skype lince9156hotmail or gmail 

Ronnysplash
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »