Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp studying/working-Step1
Hi,

I'm looking for a sp who's dedicated studying and working who wants to do questions and is going to take the exam end of next year.I am not interested in studying with someone whos going to take the exam soon!I'm Central time and live in houston.Only those interested and dedicated to push each other on this journey can e-mai me at l dianadocdivine1@gmail.com
(12-10-2023, 11:17 PM)holyspiritdoc Wrote: Hi,
I'm looking for a sp who's dedicated studying and working who wants to do questions and is going to take the exam end of next year.I am not interested in studying with someone whos going to take the exam soon!I'm Central time and live in houston.Only those interested and dedicated to push each other on this journey can e-mai me at l dianadocdivine1@gmail.com
I would be very pleased to study and practice with you. When will the exam take place?
Good luck with your studies! Sounds like you're looking for a motivated partner, that's a great approach
(12-10-2023, 11:17 PM)holyspiritdoc Wrote: Hi,  enneagra
Tu Trach la dan anh cua co, may nam o nuoc ngoai van giu lien lac. Khi co ve nuoc thi dung luc mot cong su cua anh o van phong luat dinh rut lui. Dam Tu Trach hoi co co hung thu khong, the la co lien gia nhap. Dam Tu Trach nhin vali trong tay co, vuot cam, "Sap di cong tac ha? Khong dung, gan day dau nhan khach hang nao can em di cong tac?"
giacongcokhi
giacongcokhi Tung Dung vua den van phong thi gap dong nghiep Dam Tu Trach ngay tai cua. Dam

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »