Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmle step 2 ck
Hello everyone
I'm an experienced USMLE tutor with a history of great performance on USMLE exams! I have >400 hours of tutoring experience and personally scored a 265 on Step 2 ck ,268 on step 1 and score 245 step 3 .
If you are struggling or facing difficulties in your preparation studies, don' t hesitate to contact me.
I explain each topic then solve many related questions.
i will tell u important details to focus on to get high grade .
My students spend significantly less time studying than others with similarly high scores, as I show students how to focus on content likely to be tested and use rapid memorization strategies that also allow for long-lasting retention. 
I previously worked through a well-known private tutoring company that charged students to work with me, but recently decided to tutor independently which allows me to offer a lower rate for the same online tutoring session.
My schedule is flexible, and I will try my best to accommodate everyone. 
If you're interested ,kindly contact me with any questions samermhanna62@hotmail.com or by facebook messenger.
I failed with pass program and had everything at lower level performance. The pass program review is insufficient and Mr Francis has made no impact at all in my preparation my NBME scores dropped, takes tangents every slide and is a total waste of money and time. Never ever pay for pass program its a scam. I paid for the service and no-one showed up to teach on the first day and I was waiting for 3hours outside their facility.. On the other days the heavy accent tutors which are quite difficult to understand would cover minimal and pack up early and leave the class early. Runnnnn definitely not worth the money.

I failed with pass program and had everything at lower level performance. The pass program review is insufficient and Mr Francis has made no impact at all in my preparation my NBME scores dropped, takes tangents every slide and is a total waste of money and time. Never ever pay for pass program its a scam. I paid for the service and no-one showed up to teach on the first day and I was waiting for 3hours outside their facility.. On the other days the heavy accent tutors which are quite difficult to understand would cover minimal and pack up early and leave the class early. Runnnnn definitely not worth the money.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »