Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step2ck partner needed
Hi all

I’m looking for a SP for step 2 CK to review uworld with and also for accountability. I would like to review system based from 8 am- 3pm or longer if needed. I’m in US eastern time so prefer someone from this time zone . Looking to take the test in May.

Let me know if interested .

Thanks ,
S
Thank you for sharing! This is a well-written message that effectively communicates your needs to your research partner.
fnaf
I have read the piece. It was instructive. Thank you for providing me with this crucial knowledge
poly track
yes I would like to be a study partner please send me your information.

yes I am interested
(01-12-2024, 10:03 PM)JShipdn Wrote: Hi all

I’m looking for a SP for step 2 CK to review uworld with and also for accountability. I would like to review system based from 8 am- 3pm or longer if needed. I’m in US eastern time so prefer someone from this time zone . Looking to take the test in May.

Thanks ,
S

Interested. Please reply is still looking for serious sp for step 2. If not, disregard this message. Thanks.
(01-12-2024, 10:03 PM)Shipdn Wrote: Hi all

Thanks ,
S

(02-27-2024, 11:53 PM)Samita Wrote:
(01-12-2024, 10:03 PM)Shipdn Wrote: Hi all

Thanks ,
S
Hi , are you still looking for SP for step2? If yes, please mail me at dr.shuvra.shah@hotmail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »