Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need study partner for studying UWorld step1
Hi, 

I am looking for  a  persistent and dedicated study partner for studying UWorld step1. 

I am in India and avalaible on CST, EST, PST time zones as well.

We can plan for 3 to 4 hour per study session.

Please reply here or email radha24md@gmail

Thank You,

Radha
(02-14-2024, 02:32 PM)radha24 Wrote: Hi, 

I am looking for  a  persistent and dedicated study partner for studying UWorld step1. 

I am in India and avalaible on CST, EST, PST time zones as well.

We can plan for 3 to 4 hour per study session.

Please reply here or email radhastudy24@gmail.com

Thank You,

Radha
Im interested in being a study partner for step1 I'm available weekdays after 9am PST
(03-04-2024, 01:56 AM)UyShilpadoc Wrote: Im interested in being a study partner for step1 I'm available weekdays after 9am PST

I am available same time 
Are you still looking for partner
I admire your dedication to Step 1 study, and I'm as determined to locate a diligent study partner. I'm in India and can study throughout CST, EST, and PST. I support 3- to 4-hour study periods to boost productivity and focus. Let's encourage each other through UWorld Step 1!

step 1 sp skype bdnmd67 seeking advanced or intermediate sp
(03-12-2024, 03:59 AM)periwinkle Wrote: I admire your dedication to Step 1 study, and I'm as determined to locate a diligent study partner. I'm in India and can study throughout CST, EST, and PST. I support 3- to 4-hour study periods to boost productivity and focus. Let's encourage each other through UWorld Step 1!

Hi, Please share your email/ zoom/ skype id . will contact you. i am looking for someone who  can do pathoma , and FA, on IST time zone.Thank you for your reply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »