Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study partner
Hello,
Looking for a dedicated study partner. Planning to sit step within the next 4-6 months. I would like to be very active with studying together. I am located in Connecticut. Studying via Zoom or whatsapp video is fine with me. 
I am kindly asking for a dedicated partner, that can commit to at least 4-6 hrs a day. 

Thanks.
Hello,
I am also looking for a dedicated study partner just like you do.Let me know hereafter!
Thanks.
NaimaKhanam
sp step 1 skype bdnmd67 dedicated and serious have already reviewed uw kap and fa more then once
(03-07-2024, 12:39 PM)Aneeshak Wrote: Hello,
Looking for a dedicated study partner. Planning to sit step within the next 4-6 months. I would like to be very active with studying together. I am located in Connecticut. Studying via Zoom or whatsapp video is fine with me. 
I am kindly asking for a dedicated partner, that can commit to at least 4-6 hrs a day. 

Thanks.

Hi Aneeshak, 
I am interested incase you still need someone. Thanks

Thanks.

hello there 
are you still looking?
am interested!

Thanks.
Let's form a group, let me join

(03-22-2024, 12:47 AM)betterwoun Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 12:39 PM)Aneeshak Wrote: Hello, doodle jump
Thanks.
Let's form a group, let me join

You should only add 1-2 people. I really care about that
(03-14-2024, 06:31 PM)logictech12 Wrote: sp step 1 skype bdnmd67 dedicated and serious have already reviewed uw kap and fa more then once

In addition to video calls and voice calls, Skype is an instant messenger app that allows you to message anyone in the world in real time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »