Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School director's signature on Form 183 too brief?
I am planning to send the Form 183 to the ECFMG office, but the school director put very little effort in writing his signature. He wrote "Director" and a four-letter abbreviation of the school name in the fields "Official Title" and "Institution" respectively. Also he has a middle name (he is Russian) but just wrote his name and surname. IS THAT FINE???
I think, it fine!
Official Title: The title "Director" is acceptable as long as it accurately represents his position.
Institution Name: Using a four-letter abbreviation might not be sufficient. It's generally better to use the full name of the institution to avoid any confusion.
Name: The director should ideally include his full name, including his middle name, to match official records
(07-16-2024, 05:29 AM)justinbieber Wrote: Official Title: The title "Director" is acceptable as long as it accurately represents his position.
Institution Name: Using a four-letter abbreviation might not be sufficient. It's generally better to use the full name of the institution to avoid any confusion.
Name: The director should ideally include his full name, including his middle name, to match official records

Thx, it got accepted Big Grin
(07-16-2024, 05:29 AM)justinbieber Wrote: Official Title: The title "Director" is acceptable as long as it accurately represents his position. geometry dash wave

So do you think that in addition to the director, there should be additional information about the company's management?
(07-16-2024, 11:20 PM)shoalestate Wrote:
(07-16-2024, 05:29 AM)justinbieber Wrote: Official Title: The title "Director" is acceptable as long as it accurately represents his position. geometry dash wave

So do you think that in addition to the director, there should be additional information about the company's management?

I guess, as in my case, no further detail is needed as long as the signature belongs to school staff recognized by ECFMG.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »