Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACE USMLE is genuine - precious
Hello everyone,my sincere gratitude goes to ACE USMLE,he has made my study for step 1 and 2 a pleasure ride.All the materials i got from him were as promised and delivered promptly at my doorstep.I truly appreciate his business like attitude and i encourage both old and new test takers to try him out for geniune and speedy materials.All the best in your exams,cheers.
Hello everyone, I had bought all the step study materials from ACE USMLE 3-4 months ago and I would like to thank ACE USMLE for making my study so easy. I recieved my DVDS with so many extra stuff next day which I was not expecting but he had sent it via first class. My two DVDS were damged during transportation but he promptly sent me replacement without any questions.

Again I would like to thank ACE USMLE for providing excellent, complete materials at the fraction of a price!!
Thanks Blessing !

Thanks Tahayya !
any contact information for ACE USMLE?
fdsa

yes its alluneedformle

Thanks
do not be fooled. precious, tahayya, alluneedformle, and ACE USMLE could be the same person. you can have a million useer name here.
after reading all the message, i am quite sure that precious, tahayya, alluneedformle, ACE USMLE, azadfard, yenluu, hat_guima and the same person: the seller himself.
hi alluneedformle:
I jsut email you again ask you about the kaplan material.
will you give me more information.
I bought step 1 dvds from alluneedformle. Very very fast shipping.
First class mail and tracking No. was provided imediately.
Recommended!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »