Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pathology residency -
farshid - frazaghi6013

HI EVERYONE
I AM AN IMG FROM IRAN AND ALSO A I AM A CANADIAN IMMIGRANT . MY SCORE IS 85 STEP 1 , 78 STEP 2 AND I TOOK PART IN CSA IN 9 OCT . BUT I DID NOT GET THE RESULT YET . I APPLIED FOR 30 PROGRAMS AND UNTIL NOW I RECIVED 8 REJECTION. I APPLIED MOSTLY FOR TEXAS AND NEWYORK AND ALSO FOR UTHA . OHIO, VERMOUNT . GEORGIA ....
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHANCE FOR PATHOLOGY RESIDENCY ?
IRAQ

Your chance of getting residency is NONE. Go back to Iran and kill Sadam Hussein and you may have a chance.
doctor

MR IRAQ,
Please dont disheart people if you dont have any knowledge.If you want to comment ,i do say please don't discourrage people by your negative thoughts.
sbendre

I think that you should keep trying to get into university programs followed by community programs with university hospitals and community programs. You still have a chance. Ypucan apply even now to programs that have gone unfilled last year just to increase your chances. Also, be ready for the scramble. I would say that 50 programs is the least you should apply to.
Good luck.
SB
anta

I agree with the above. Patho is not too competitive, you should be able to match if you apply to the right schools. Try the ones which were unfilled last year. Also try smaller programs in the midwest. Even community hospitals in penn might work. Don't listen to Mr. Iraq..
Rustam

Hey,

Iraq, read a newspaper or look at a globe. There is a difference between Iran and Iraq you stupid jackass. You ignorant motherf***** have no general knowledge.
zamorano - gordo77

rustam please do not be hard on this guy. Do not blame him because of being ignorant. You are talking to an american man.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »