Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post match -
rajesh brar - dr_sunflower

I am worried about post match...some say that for post match you can apply through ERAS or send your documents by FAX to the program... but some say its best to go personally and submit your documents... does it make a difference? what to do? Please do advise
vikramjit singh gill - gillvikramjeet

hello brar,
have you matched or not if not contact me on my e mail for a valuable advice
wosenmulat

hi guys,
I am in the same status as yours.
If you are not matched (but had happlied for the match), please do help me by letting me know unfilled spaces.
Please e-mail me at wosenmulat.
Good luck to u.
Chasma

vikramjit singh gill, why donot you please, post your valuable advice so that others can also benefit.
Thanks
Chasma
Rajesh Kumar - drrajesh37

hey guys!

I can understand your worries and anxiety as I have also applied thru ERAS for post match for Internal Medicine & Family Practice Residency Program. I did try to FAX to some program but I was not successful in sending even one... it was engaged all the time. I haven't heard from any program till now.. I did try to call some program but I could talk to only few program as the phone was also engaged. some program already filled their seats.. some program will take their time and review the application today when scramble gets over.

If I may ask, did u guys interview at any place before match.. coz i didn't. and what were your scores ???

best wishes for scramble to those of you, who are still waiting....

Rajesh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »