Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all those who were asking me about online_medi - sonia
Hi Everyone.When i was trying to buy books from online_medicalbooks, 2-3 guys sent me emails asking about books and dvd quality and and if this person is reliable or not, that time i didn't have books in my hands so couldn't tell u anything.Before sending him money i was also worried, but he told me he is a professional not a cheater, and he provided his cell number too.I just got books yesterday,only 4 days after i paid him money through moneygram, books were here in US at my door, books are in very good shape and DVDs have good picture quality.Sorry about not replying u guys emails before and i lost ur email ID too, but i think if i am not mistaken there was Rajesh or Sunil, then Ruby.........
Good Luck to everyone.
Sonia
hi,

I want to buy this guy step 1 lecture notes, what his name? & he is in which country?
Hi wali, i cant give you anyof his information, unless he wants.But i can give you his email address and u can tell him whatever u want.He is still helping me how to open Cds whatever help i need he is ready to help.His email address is online_medicalbooks.........he is one of my best persons i ever bought books from.Good Luck.
Sonia
Hi sonia, i send him money today,
i hope he will send me good stuff.
hi sonia,

great news i got parcel today, these books not orignal but well printed i can read easily,
Step 1 books & DVD's are latest, he also give me free cd's of MCQ's,

For all usmle students
i recommend him for purchasing Step 1 Books & dvd's.

bye sonia & bye to all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »