Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
didn`t pass according to oasis trick - rmemet
hi pinki
so what r u plans. when do u plan to take again have u finished both steps.
umm ! i am also trying to plan out something .. i got 91 in step 1 .. n hope fully ill take ck in august ... ..i think we should wait for the mail .. n let us see what the score report says .. i m still trying to figure it out what possibly could have went wrong ...any ways what ever happens !!! we will move farward with more courage...every thing happens for a reason
hi me too take step 2 in august. so i think may be if u like we could discuss and enliven our spirits.just send me your yahoo id. by the way i am ganesh from mmc. u from which college.
friends ! i wanted to ask u guys how did u perform on the exam n how were u feeling after tht ...guys .. i know it seems strange but if suppose i got 81 in step 1 then i could believe .. yes it can be possible but if got 71 then this would make me think what went wrong.. i cant say 3stepstomle right now abut when would i take it again until the score arrives ...after tht if i failed ill try to take it as soon as possible .. where do u live
hi me in tamil nadu madurai.where r u from . i too dint too badly i felt i would pass. have to wait. but have to move on . so do uplan for this match
jigar 3stepstomle ! give me ur yahoo mail address .. ill catch u
dr_ganesh_athappan
ganeshathappan
ganeshathappan

guys i had the same experience that u r experiencing know,ifailed in first attempt due to pt notes exam was in philly,i have scores in 90s.and then passed in 2nd attempt which i gave 25 days after the result.but i missed my residency 2006 match instead of 13 interviews.

oasis trick is 100/. reliable.and cs is not only the matter of acting,u need to practice in every component of the exam.including pt notes.

"in my views" philly ,LA and atlanta are not good centers for imgs ,and i am consistently noting that failure rate is higher in these centers for imgs.hoston is safest of all and chicago is 2nd best.

don,t depressed by the result at least u guys have chance to make the 2007 match and your match is still in your hand.
just immediately reapply for the cs and practice every component and practice a lot with some study partner.
can u please tell me at which centers u gave the exam
Hi nevergiveup
can u tell me where you gave your exam during your second attempt i did my cs at atlanta in november and failed .now going to take in july at atlanta .can u please give suggestion
whether i can take it at houseton because this time i can't afford to miss it since i am an img from india.going to travel only for cs exam.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »