Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best way to score in the 90's + - chris
Guys - please read this out!

Ive been on this forum on and off for 2 years now - I'm a geuine student (HAPPY TO PROVE IT) - just got an ortho residency in Miami - I know how tough it is to go through the studying and tests.

I have looked at almost all the study material out there - I know that different things work for different people - but - I cannot recommend Kaplan enough.

I have no financial connection to them whatsoever - I write this purely as I genuinely believe that they offer the best prep out there - I feel I owe them in a big way.

I scored terribly in medic al school and on USMLE mock tests (28%) - after Kaplan I scored 99 on both steps. The teaching was the best and the notes CONTAIN EVERYTHIGN YOU NEED TO GET A PERFECT SCORE - GUARANTEED - I ONLY USED KAPLAN FOR MY 99'S.

I made great friends, great conatcts and now I am reaping the benefit.

I am more than happy to prove my story - show you my medical school record of bad scores etc and show you my USMLE scores.

I merely want to help you guys as I know its tough to know what is best.

Please get in touch and I'm happy to help - cwh2005 (Chris Hodgkins)

I also have a contact at the New Brunswick Kaplan centre who im sure will go ut of his way to help etc - I met him when I did KMI and I have stayed friends with him since.

If you dont believe me - feel free to get in touch - I'll prove it to you - I'm doing this to pay back the forum and thank Kaplan for getting me exactly where I wanted to go.

Cheers and good luck

Chris
cwh2005

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »