Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one month to internship... - cristagalli
What books would you suggest reading before internship! Thanks
by internship do u mean transitional year or are teh 2 different?
hey cristagalli,nice to see you after a long time..i knew u from step2CK forum.I am sorrry i dont know the answer for ur query ( as i am not matched my self and am trying for the 2007 )but i just thought i will drop a line and ask how r u doing?
first of all congrats for the internship...
if u dont mind can u share ur credentials and the place u matched and the visa status please... and also did u take ur step 3?it would help for the future participants like me.
thanks...
may god bless us all...
Good question. I dont know what to read exactly but I am going through "Washingtom Manual"..GL
Wash manual is good, just wondering if there were others.. my credentials, IMG, US citizen, no step 3 yet, mid-upper 80's on Step 1 and 2, 1st attempt, 1 publication, not 1st author, good interviewee Good luck, just make sure you apply to enough programs especially midwest programs. I applied to about 35 IM programs and got interviews at half and went on 10. Just apply smart. Good luck
My program sent out a list of topics to review and told us to read Harrison's or up-to-date or Cecil's. Apparently, we're taking an assessment exam on these topics in the first week of our orientation. I've also been referencing Washington Manual and First Aid for the Medicine clerkship.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »