Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Internal Medicine 2005
www.megaupload.com/?d=H04XV3M9

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Pediatrics 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=9S9KBWMB

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Obstetrics Gynecology 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=XQAZSFV8

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Surgery 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=2I9YXQJP

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Psychiatry And Epidemiology & Ethics 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=QZ3XGM05

Kaplan Medical Usmle Qbook Step 2 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=QKGAD2HM
Keep posting, so it´ll stay in the first page, and everybody will have the chance to download...

Thanks

GL!
ohhhh,yeah!
thx ipseg for your help.
If it is not much of a trouble if you get step 2 or step 3 materials pls post them in all the step forums.this will help me and all those who are going to take the steps subsequently like you have posted step 2 here .
thank s a lot
Dear ipseg,
Do you have the step one kaplan lect dvd? Or someone has it? plz why dont you kind enough to upload those in the megaupload?

100s of people will get the help from you.
Think about that.
it need nothing but your few hrs of valuable time and a sharing attitude .

Some dude might badly need those thing right this moment.
hii ipseg, i dont happen to understand where to click on the site and get the material. pls help dear. thanx
hi shilpi
click on the link and you will get a page .first wait for 45seconds on right top it is there.after 45 sec it will say on right top to click here for download,click on that and you can open or save the document.hope this helps
hey shilpi,
First you need to install alexa toolbarwhich is on the same site then the download option will appear on the screen.Hope this helps u.
Good Luck
hii shambb and drdeep,
thanx alot for the input. however, im facing a wierd problem. i did download that tool bar but then even after that i was not able to access a few sites in cluding this forum and also i could not even download the material. the same thing happened wen i downloaded the google toolbar, so i had to uninstall this alexa toolbar. is there any other way i can download this stuff. if it doesn't take that much i wud grateful if someone can mail me, my e mail is drshilpi13
also i have a small request guys, sendspace doesnt give these kind of problems so if its not a botheration for u, pl upload the material on sendspace. thanks everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »