Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
easy 16 that can help in last prep days-------- - djyoti
--32 yo f c/o sudden onset of left lower abdominal pain that radiates to the scapula and back and is associated with vaginal bleeding. her lmp was five weeks ago

---28 yo f c/o lower abdominal pain. she is 8 week pregnant/ she has ao got vafinal bleeding

--45 yo g5 p5 f presents with postcoitl bleeding . she is a cigrette smoker and takes ocps

--61 yo presents with profuse vaginal bleeding over the past month. her last menstrual period was 10 years ago. she has a history of hypertension and dibetes . she is nulliparous

--17 yo f c/o prolonged excessive vaginal bleeding occuring irregularly over thepastsix month

--7 year old f child presents with foul smelling vaginal discharge/ there are wart in the anal area

32 yo f c/o sudden onset of left lower abdominal pain that radiates to the scapula and back and is associated with vaginal bleeding. her lmp was five weeks ago...ectopic/abortion

---28 yo f c/o lower abdominal pain. she is 8 week pregnant/ she has ao got vafinal bleeding..abortion/ectopic

--45 yo g5 p5 f presents with postcoitl bleeding . she is a cigrette smoker and takes ocps..cervical cancer

--61 yo presents with profuse vaginal bleeding over the past month. her last menstrual period was 10 years ago. she has a history of hypertension and dibetes . she is nulliparousendomerial Ca

--17 yo f c/o prolonged excessive vaginal bleeding occuring irregularly over thepastsix month
anovulatory cycles?

--7 year old f child presents with foul smelling vaginal discharge/ there are wart in the anal area..Child abuse..std

Hey DJ exam is in about 1 month. I so pray I will get the concepts down by then. I just finishing up surgery. Thank again dear friend and don't worry about formats it helps freshen your memory and knowing ur weak pt
--
---
----
-----
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »