Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to djyoti - att
plz let me know..how to approach.i have 10 days to exam.

i feel so tired ..dono how to approacjh these last 10 days..

anyone can help me???
everyday read your notes or some notes --covering mximum part -- at least one time like flip the page ask yourself and answer yourself -- go fast fast in them --

and see that every subject you be able to tell definition and investigate and treat it

i used to read one of my weak subject in the morning and easy subjects in th evening --practice nbme once again --i think coming to this forum kills your time

last 2 days just read like you have done your job and god has to his job -- read but donot cry / or donot regret ==be cool but alert also -- sleep in time get up in time --tell your friends to help you by giving moral boost -- because they may not know == dont get self destructive ideas -- you will have 90 percent easily -- time your timing -- there is high chace that last two or three block will try to take you away =try to fool you -- dont get carried away -take deep breath and answer== that can take you to 99-- keep giving food to the belly --easily digestible nonaciditic--

ask amygdala not me
thanks ..your great.God bless you!

i will do my best to stick what u said
you feel tired = deep breath == sleep in time == go to your mirror == wash your face several times = rechrage yourself with your favorite drinks ==not alcohol =

dont believe in diazepam -- it kills your short term memory

sing a song = your voice doesnot matter == it will sound sweet to us anyway because u are a nice person and you can do it and you will /
hey dont neglect any subject == but be sure that you will get commonest question only in HEENT /ORTHO/RADIOLOGY
hey dijoti would you explain a bit more what you mean get commoest questions in the topics you just listed?

Also did you come across a lot of immuno questions as I heard it is graded separtely when you recieve exan score breakdown of how you did on each topic?
thanks
what i mean is important questions only

like they will ask you vision loss in eye not ectropion or something/ ask about glaucoma but do not ask /-- i mean if you read the important one you will be getting those questions -- so it is bonus mark - u wont like to miss-- in sinusitis ask mucormycosis in diabetes pt ==so on

about immuno == firstaid chart of pediatric immunodeficiecy disorder and aids chapter covers it all and one or two gross mechanism questions from firststep= not so difficult but

att - how was your exam experiance
dear djyoti my exam is on july6th..thursday!pray for me.

goodluck for your csa!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »