Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pl help someone - suncool
Hi to all...
Its late to ask this question but pl help mee...
i am about to take my step 1 in august and plan to take cs in sept i have my dates booked. can i apply for this years match? plan to take ck in dec..

whn is the latest tht i can send in my docs to ERAS?

i know i sound like a total nutcase but pl some on help meee....i am worried and not able to concentrate. should i try for this years match(07) or noo...

i am a 02 grad,with no visa issues. pl help someone.
Your suggestions are greatly valued. Thank you !
pl someone reply...quirky,apoorva,ra,ecrouch or anyone pleaseee answerr!!
i'll be truth

well most interviews run from nov-dec..probably only a few in jan-feb
so.. best to at least have step 2 done by october i guess....
i dont think there is a latest date to send docs.. but i think applying from nov on.. gives you great disadvantage, early applicants do get the interviews

step 1 is full of nonclinical stuff.....be prepared for them, it is a weedout exam
thanks pigo...
do u think i shuld schedule my ck first(by oct end) and then cs later towards the end of the year? pl advice.. can i try for this year or wht are my chances? do ppl get interviews who send their applications in november? do they get matched?

or u think its futile for this year(07) and try for next year? plpl advice and thank u so much....

anyone else any comments ,suggestions pleasee answer..!!
suncool,
If you take your CS at theend of the year I am not sure you will be certified to participate in the match. But if you get a pre-match then you will be fine. GL
hey starwars...thank you so much for the reply. do u think i should try for this year ...pl someone give me ur humle true opinion.

anybody with exp like mine please post a responsee...

it is killing me to concentrate on one hand and curious on the other...pl someone answer!
suncool, As you do not have any visa issues. You have the following options.
1. If your step one scores are really good then apply even if its a bit late with one score
2. If your step one score is not that good then wait for all the scores and apply with complete application.
This is my 2 cents. Good luck
starwars pl can i have ur email?
also does tht mean wait for all scores ? u mean wait till i finish and then apply for 07 match or wait and apply for next years match?

if i apply with just step 1 scores..will i get any interviews? do ppl get interviews after applying in nov end?do they get matched..pl answer and thank you again!
suncool,
It all depends on your step one score. If its good then you can apply with that. Then keep updating and calling up the programs with your scores. Yes people got interviews and matched as well inspite of applying late. You main goal should be get certified befoe Feb 22 for able to participate in the year 2007 match.

what I suggest is to call the programs which interest you and check with them whether they accept applications with just step 1 score. Compile a list and apply wisely without wasting much money.
leave your e-mail id.

hi its

fun2future

thanks starwars await ur mail!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »