Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
king of prematch -
lokesh

i have a friend who got offered prematch with scores on 75 77 on 1 and 2 in 8 out of ten prog he interviewed at
amar

is that true of just bs
Gosixer

Please post some tips about the success of your friend. I believe he must have unique features.
joewest

Is your friend a good looking woman? If so, I also offer her a prematch - to be a resident at my appartment. Long call every night for her!
Rob A

Glad to hear it. But were any of these places good?
rajat

he must be a gay...
worried

common guys be serious if this is true then it can help people with low scores
lokesh

well i he told me he did onbe year of research at ucla got 2 papers published and also did an observership part time
Mer

Hey lokesh... I go to UCLA too... would it be possible that i get this KING's contact info and get in touch with him... Sure am into research but papers... thats hell of a job. Anywas let me know if u can get me some info from him or direct me to him. That will be a great help.

Hi there joewest.
Man I love your sense of humor,it's a bit bitter but I like it.Because I am so F down and because my prematch,match and looks like the post match too, will be a total dissaster,( I tell you I would have had more chances running for president, but I have not been in US for 20 years yet) Anyway I think I might consider this Pam Anderson type approach to medicine(as you might assume I consider myself as a very good looking woman), so just give me some details in those long call nights.
That was just a try to see if I have any back up if medicine does not work. Let me know how did I do?
Good luck with the match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »