USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
group for april test takers..... - skin - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 2 CK (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: group for april test takers..... - skin (/showthread.php?tid=820413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-07-2016

Thank u for the kind words. Today i took nbme 1 as baseline assessment and scored 230. Exam in 10 weeks. Goal 265. Lets all work hard today and keep our objective in mind, to crush this exam. Follow pseudomyxomas lead and we will all surely prevail. Life is a struggle so we ALL MUST HUSTLE.

Goodmorning sunshines Smile
first i didn't take my nbme Sad didn't dare. i am very very weak in biostat and was scared of drowning !
what i am doing this days uw internal meds with a friend we are doing some neuro and i realized it is more difficult then i thought.
in the morning i am doing a block of uw (mixed)
reading mtb 2 and 3 for two hours
doing uw again
i need to start cms cases twice a week but those big skype groups make crazy.so here is a proposal lets become ten people and do a small group and do cms. my prefered time will be 2 pm to 5 pm two to three time a week.

hi everyone,
its good to see such motivating msgs
keeps one going.....
@dr. marini u will be fine...
i feel the same too. no matter how much i study, i still feel there are so many areas im deficient in....
@picu, im trying to do my best, only time will tell, if it will work out in my favor
hope ur are able to keep up with ur plan....
good luck to the rest of the group....
and dr.marini. count me in, im trying to get someone to do cms with, if anyone else intrested pls let us know....

what is the best book to read murmurs from? do you know of a good mnemonic for murmurs?

hey im in , is therea ny whatssapp group for ck? please add me in

@dr_marini and @skin I am interested in for CMS. But are u planned to start now or next week. For me its better to do them next week.

My program is lagging but who cares I am trying to doing my best. I hope sooner or later we will achieve our goals.

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-08-2016

Are there a lot of corrections to make in MTB 2 & MTB 3? I saw some comments on errors in the books.

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-09-2016

hi my concerns for today are
1 i need cms forms without the answers on, can anybody help?
2 i feel like i memorized the answers of uw. what should i do ?

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-09-2016

Wonderful group

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-10-2016

hi guys leave a method of communication here. so i can contact u. i am starting that group of skype for cms. as we said ten of us. every week day 9 to 11 am for the moment.
by the way i still need those cms without answers !