USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989 (/showthread.php?tid=292962)

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-13-2008

hi friends congrats on all ur interviews,
i still have none, last year at least had 2!!
please advics should i hope or give up?
thanks

PASYO

keep ur trust in God

thanks usmle9989
u really are a good guy and hope u match in your favourite program!!
but also pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks hope.Anybody got any input on u of oklahoma health sciences centre?

thanks pasyo,and amen to ur prayers, i will pray 4 u too

God is good to me on another great great Monday evening. Got IV at Albany NY psych program. God love ya all.

Got an IV from U Maryland/Sheppard-Pratt Smile

GOD is great....I got my 3rd IV today...its from Texas Tech Uni , Lubbock.

^Received an invitation from Lubbock too =)

crazycool6
Sheppard-Pratt tends not to take FMG's. They have one (1) in PGY 1 & 2
Here is their PGY 1 & 2 residents list from their website: http://www.umm.edu/psychiatry/welcome.htm

Class of 2011
John Beyer graduated from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. He received a B.S. from DeSales University.
Khalid El-Sayed graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He received a B.S. from the University of Connecticut.
Hannah Johnson Ong graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. She received a B.S. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Robert Johnston graduated from the Medical University of Ohio. He received his B.A. from the University of Rochester
Stephanie Knight graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine. She received a B.A. from McDaniel College.
Ruby Lee graduated from the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine. She received a B.S. from Texas A&M University.
Solomon Meltzer graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He received a B.A. from the University of Arizona.
Enrique Oviedo graduated from the University of Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. He received a B.A. from the University of Buffalo.
Victoria Porter graduated from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. She received a B.S. from Florida A&M University and an M.P.H. in Health Education from Emory University.
Melanie Rowson graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She received a B.S. from Randolph-Macon College and a Human Genetics Certificate from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine.
Billina Shaw graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. She received a B.A. from Yale University.
Maria Trent-Watson graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. She received a B.S. from Yale University.

We are delighted to announce that the following physicians joined our program in July 2007 as PGY-2 residents:

Class of 2010
Vincent Abenante, M.D. attended the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. He completed an internal medicine residency at Winthrop University Hospital and a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at Staten Island University Hospital. He received a B.A. and a M.A. from Washington University.
Michelle Carter, M.D. attended George Washington University and completed a PG-1 year in Family Medicine at Christiana Health Care System. She received a B.S. from Loyola College.
Philip Chung, M.D. attended the University of Illinois, Chicago School of Medicine. He completed a preliminary year in Internal Medicine at Long Island College Hospital and a PG-2 year in Anesthesiology at Tufts-New England Medical Center. He received B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley.
Joanna Galati, M.D. attended Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University and completed a PG-1 year at Christiana Care Hospital (transitional year). She received a B.S. from Villanova University.
Eliana Santoro, M.D. attended the University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine. She completed a residency in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Children™s Hospital of Buenos Aires and completed a PG-1 and PG-2 year in General Psychiatry at the Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center.