Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it late? - need
Some programs will screen the first 1000 applicants only. So do it now and send the LoRs later.
xtrayard,

how do you know that you LOR is not uploaded yet?
ADTS says that
Letters of Recommendation can not be
uploaded until they have been assigned
to a program that you have applied to.
I know that because I sent them only on 1st september and they are not likely to be delivere untill the 6th.(The long weekend effect)
Oh, I see.
I meant that even if you sent them long time ago and they were uploaded they still can not be seen on ADTS PostOffice until yuo apply.
Hope I am right.
when are your lors expected to reach eras? Mine reached on friday but oasis is not updated yet.
to ippa;

i applied to 2 programs to make sure which documents are uploaded and which are not. Fortunately everything got transferred except for the lor I sent on thursday.
YOu can email those program later and inform them that there is a new LOR in your application.
Isnt it better to just wait 5-7 days and send complete application. You guys think that wuld make a real big difference? Why take the risk? Actually this letter (my 4th lor) is the most imp. and as most programs require only 3 lors, I think not all the programs will be interested in the 4th lor if I send it later after sending 3.
I sent my other 2 lors on the 2nd. I applied to one programme on the same day, but nothing is uploaded to post office yet! I guess they will do it today!
By the way my lors might reach tomorrow and it might take another week to ten days from today for them to be scanned! Thankyou guys ! for all your inputs! I have been trying to post a message since this early morning!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »