Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wat R they waiting for????? - once_upon_atime
Hello dudes.......its simply frustrating.......they have downloaded our complete application n today is the 12th day including sep01........r the PDs sleeping???????

im waiting too .... sigh

but come to think of it.. so far theyve just had a week of working days..
Maybe its the sheer number of applications- they'll certainly need lotsa time to go thru them- and add to that the absence of USMLE transcript for a week. Patience, my friend, patience!
as long as they wait.................we have to wait..........lets expect something by the end of this week......

And then there are some programs that did not even care to download applications....one of the prog i applied to has not even downloaded the appli...and I applied on sep 1...so that simply means they haven't even visited eras postoffice yet...i am ususlly cool but this is really frustating...they could at least have downloaded ! I check ADTS daily just for this program !

anyways..I know i cannot do anything about it.
I should be cool. Oh !

rathi.
stay cool, dont kill yourself
Most of those programs will download after 15th, as they give time for the applications to be complete beforre reviewing. And u r not alone.
Hey rathi, some progs prefer to wait b4 downloading all applications at once- dont worry- they're just waiting for the stragglers to finish with their applications.
most progs do not review before sept 15.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »