Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your opinion - madlen
Guys ,thank you for your reply. I think chcentaur is right: they at least can reply in polite and rational way. This experience really discouraged me to call any other programs today but I hope tomorrow I'll find more strength to deal with this.
madlen, I think first you can tell us your status, have you applied to that program? what do you mean they didn't look at your profile? what do you mean they reject you right away?if they ddn't invite you, that means either they don't have a open slot or they are not considering you even if they have open slot. It's hard for you and believe me, it happen to us all. It doesn't help much to call the program about open slot, I tried it , and usually the answer is " I'm sorry, you are not invited for an interview", obviously , it's the truth. They may have a holding list, but they can't offer you an interview only because you call them because they have their own ranking on the holding list.

The program reviewed your application and simply did not invite you calling the PC in general wont makethe trick.Sorry its reality

To checentaur:
You pay to ERAS not to the programs so it is up to the applicant to decide how much to invest!!!!

moderator3,

It makes no difference, we pay to the system (eras+programs +etc) and the programs also are one of the major parts of this system. Nobody said why they reject us, but they must be responsive regarding applicant's inquiry about their status and don't humiliate or insult them directly or indirectly. This is a part of PCs duty to answer applicant's questions and this not applicant's fault if they recieve too many applications, they have to manage it by a way like hiring another PC etc. It is the duty of programs to evaluate all application that they recieve, otherwise as I said before they have to announce that they only accept a certain number of applications. again, I am not against the rejection, but expect to be treated politely if I ask about my status.
Some people can take humiliation and insult and try to explain it for themselves by any way, some people can't, it depends on the person's personality and background.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »