Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear klebsiella & joo - usmlenew1
yeah you are right..............ok everyone I admit...IRANMD is right...i was giving false information..........these are NOT questions from others...I made them up from ummmmmm, from usmle world...........everyone i am sorry for tricking you....i feel bad...please leave your addresses and i willl send you some flowers and candy.....kisses
dear joo ,how i can be jealous about few(3-4 responses to your questions)

joo,most ofthe members recognize that ,these questions are not real,
if they were real,you could have more 1000 visitor of your postings but not less 100 ,with 3-4 responses

i just wanted to tell you dont ,make busy the web site with a barrage of questions,thats it
ok you are right bro...i am sorry,,,i made questions up and acted like a child...i had time to waste today instead of going to southern ca beaches so i acted immaturly...furthermore i accused you of accusing me...which you never did...you have been very supportive...and I am sorry i only got 3-4 responses instead of 100,,,good think they werent real....happy now...
ok apology accepted,it just strted when you talked in wierd way about persians
that never i let anyone to do that to me,i am sorry too,have a good time
best wishes for you and your family and wish you good scors,shab bekheir
ok merci if you are trying to come to the US let me know and I can help you out if you need help....
thanks ,i am there,and its about 2.26 am for me,i geuss we are central
its 12127 here in cali...go to sleep man, this is so funny ma raftim as doshman be doost...
oh,thank GOD,finally we have ,happy ending

joo,iranmd thank both of you.

i think it,sbetter this message be ended at this part.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »