Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with USMLE - mride
Hi

I am new to this forum..just decided to start getting ready for step 3 as I start residency this summer and haven't studied yet...needed a break after step 2..but anyway where on this forum can I get cases? Are they free? My step 3 budget is pretty tight. I agree with what you wrote about World. Thank you for sharing your good news and Congratulations!!!!

London
mysecretlondon,

You can use everything in this forum free, there is a user , Klebsiella, very helpful, I never had direct contact with her but she posted a lot of useful information and materials, use the search tool and you will find cases and questions and interesting discussions, what I can tell you for my experience preparing these tests in a limited budgetis: decide what material you will need (Kaplan notes, Q book, Crush, etc..) reading the forum and knowing your knowledge level you decide. Then, there is a Classified section here, you have Ebay, half.com and Amazon for books and software, and there are here posts (I told you before) with links to download good material.
I am from an underdeveloped country and I'm trained in make things cheap Wink). Hope this can help you. GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »