Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny finding -
Cairo

Good luck guys, but can u take step 2 in mid-October and yet make it to the 2005 match? Or r u planning on the 2006 match?
Sunny

I just took step 2 last wk, before step 1. I know doing step 1 before is advt. o step 2, but I am an old grad. so want ed to study clinicla subjects before step 1 . but when I am looking at step 1 , I have similar feeling that this is almost done in step2 , so, if you do step 2 before step1 you should get advt. in step 1, and vice versa. I think there is no clrear cut demarcation in step 1 and 2, lot of overlap.
Usmle_girl

docespy,
Thanks for sharing your valuable information.

Do you know if students taking step 1 should also do crush the boards for step 2 also before taking the exam.

Please let us know.

Thanks for everything you always write on this forum.
drpreoccupied to docespy

hi docespy,
thanks for answering so soon, i will try to get my hands on the secrets step2 by brochert as you adviced me to help me prepare better for step 1...wish me luck and please pray for me...
GOD BLESS
docespy - docespy

secrets and crush are the same book the only difference is
that secrets is in the question format.
usmle_girl

docespy,
can you give details as whether to read the whole secrets questions once for usmle step 1or jsut focus on certain topics.

Thanks
docespy - docespy

Read the whole book a couple of times, its an easy read, you can read the whole book in a week.
Good Luck and GOD BLESS YOU.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »