Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hotobaga - 2020
Dear hotobhaga:
I admire you so much! Good luck with your new life, congrats for keeping the family together, I'll pray for you today. India just got one big doctor back, that's good...
Cheers for you, you ARE a winner, no matter what!
hoto...the fact that u have no ivs with such good scores,, agree with arlete..ur a winner

Hey Hoto, i dunno what i am going to do really, have 6iv calls done with three, no offers yet. let's see how the other three go, they give no prematches either.
My husband is lokking for a job too, and he was told very late in the day that he can't be accomodated for a second year though his contract was for two years- so we are both now in the same boat....so if we don' get a job each this year, India is the dectination- and personally I'll be more than happy there, I know. so certainly no regrets either way.....MLE atleast helped me revise my stuff.....money spent is no big issue, doesnt takke long to earn, and was never a very big deal for me anyway. So I am good.
I am not originally from Bombay, but my husband studied there, I think you are both from the same hospital, if I remember correctly- I think it was you who had asked me about the MSPE of your hospital- not sure though.
Chalo agar India aaye, to aapse zaroor milenge, would like that.....take care and best wishes fo you and your family. Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!
arlete and 2020..thanks u r kind words.
munna..best of luck.
hi, hotob, I feel for you and am also glad that you are with your family now. With all the travelling and cost, it must be harsh for you. Don't lose hope though, buddy. 2008 will bring you new hope. With just one IV coming, I am still in the same boat with you. so let's encourage each other.
munna2012:
I like your aproach in life, I too believe nothing is in vain, knowledge is always positive for a doctor. You're a winner, too!

oldimg2:
I'm rooting for you, as always...
hotobhaga, you get a great score for step3. You may apply late in this year. You will get it later. You makes very good decision, keep moving. What materials did you study for step3? Can you give us your experience on step 3? You did a great job. Congrats. No matter what you are a winner.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »