Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaplan Live -
paul

Viejo ra ! estudiando duro, esperemos este gran esfuerzo se vea reflejado en el resultado del test. En que leida vas para step 2 , imagino que ya vas en la 10 leida.............ja,ja,ja no mentiras solo molesto, suerte en esa estudiada
wont stop

ra or anybody else what do u think of kaplan live prep (in english please)
ra

I think kaplan preparation is very good altough quite expensive, better if you can go to a live lecture course where Dr. Goljan is the pathology lecturer; My friend paul posted a very good and true statement: " kaplan helps but doesn't do miracles" you have to study also by your own before the live lectures start (they send you the lectures before) and try to take the best advantage during the live lectures.

Having said that, there is no doubt that one can prepare alone as many people including me did, my initial idea was kaplan coaching but due to a low budget I decided to study on my own.
wont stop

thanks very much, i will be using kaplan live as a review after going thorugh everything 2x. i figure a class for the 3x time will be good
ra

Yeap thats the best aproach one could do to maximeyour learning from the course wont stop, good luck.
rabkins

when u talk about maximizing the prep. for usmle.............., do u guys refer to reading THE KAPLAN NOTES thoroughly before the live lectures or preparing from ANY OTHER BOOKS that one is using for the particular subject and then attending the live lectures!
THANKS
rabkins
ra

We talk about reading THE KAPLAN NOTES thoroughly before the live lectures 1 o 2 times if you can.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »