Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to elba, bdj, darkhorse & others-I am feeling low - rifampicin
Hello Dear Friends,
I am very thankful to you all for motivating my spirits.
Today I spoke to the ophthalmologist and asked her can it be
ENLARGED PHYSIOLOGICAL CUPPING OF OPTIC DISC
SHE told me that she also thinks like that because she says that this enlargement of optic disc sometimes set in between 10-20 years of age and then remains life long which is physiological and does not harm your optic nerve.
For this she is getting OCT optical coherent tomography done on me and then repeat it after six months- compare both and if no progression in these months .
Then I will be labelled as having Enlarged physiological cupping of Optic disc and no Rx will be required as it does not cause deterioration in vision >
She told me that you can study and there will be no problem / no deterioration in six months and no Rx is required.
But I am waiting for OCT to be done next week and after the results of OCT Then she will be able to give firm opinion. I will update you guys with the results. I require the blessings of all of you.
TRY THESE!!!
œPALMING or œCUPPING the eyes to help relieve strain:

1. Sit comfortably. Quietly. Take off eyeglasses if you wear them.
2. Rub the palms of hands together vigorously until they feel HOT.
3. Place palms gently but securely over your eyes. Keep your eyes slightly open.
4. Feel the warmth and energy from your hands transmit into your eyes and eye muscles.
5. Just let the eyes bathe in soothing darkness.
6. REMAIN until the heat has left your hands and has been absorbed by your eyes.
7. Repeat the entire procedure 3 times.

You might want to rest your elbows on your desk when doing this. You don't want to be distracted by tired arm muscles.

i just saw this post
I believe in miracles.....i had several ones in my life, but for a miracle to happen you have to believe in it, you have to be able to recognize when it happen, and you have to be thankful for it.....
Today, so many people have been sincerely concerned for you...you want your eyes to use them to do good ....to cure,....to help...
I do not have to much to said, but today i will pray for you.
Thanks ishaqbajwa
for the advice . I don't wear spectacles so far.
Thanks Elba
For praying for me . Now I am literally in Tears.
my prayers to u rifampicin ................
Hi Rifampicin, Don't be afraid, nothing will happen to your vision. Relax a little, the energy will build up. All medicoes tend to think of the worst complications, which are, fortunately, quite rare. Are you a woman? From your posts I feel somehow that in addition to your optic disc problem, you may be having a little endogenous depression. You may be helped by some antidepressants after consultation with some competent person. Dont worry. Elba and all of us pray for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »