Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why so many people afraid to apply psych ? - zzetegn
lol.. I was really bummed and this forum depresses me even more, in fact I come to make sure others share in my misery before I do anything drastic to end my life-- I must admit, I loved those responses..
I have never personally met with a sane psychiatrist.. they are the oddest people, I have ever encountered.. you hang around folks for an x number of years, you start becoming like them..
I think you have to be a bit eccentric to begin with to be a doctor.. but most docs have a few cards missing, with psychiatrists for some reason, the whole deck is gone...
very good hellousa.............you opened my eyes...........
Be realistic my friends i think zeb 1 is right,
in our countries india and pakistan we dont treat patient in beginning of their ailment ,
we treat them when their condition become worse , that is why we have bad concept about this field ,in our countries it is not that competitive,
But in USA its totally different people come to psychiatrist in beginning of disease and they attend their clinic for minor reasons as well.Residency is very relaxing no night calls in most programs
HOW many women of indoPak visit psychiatrist for post partum depression or blues
In America,they don't see a crazy but a patient or client.Be careful with those stereotypes,
they'll jeopardize your life.
The american system has no more asylum.It is too advanced in comparison to yours.
Here,they treat a person with behavioral problem and send him/her back to the society,so
this person can be readjusted as everybody else.It is a fair game.I LOVE AND RESPECT
AMERICA FOR THAT. I cannot be a TALIBAN man.
and yet, I heard psychiatrists in this country have the highest suicidal rate among all medical professionals. Is this statement even true? somebody pls shed some light.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »