Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shame on u Guys..!! - gp160
alright friend..i m sorry if i hurted u guys.. and don't worry brother my best wishes r always with u..and i m here to wish u,not to harm or irritate u but "show of frustration shouldn't be way of enjoying."

Goodluck and wish u very nice programme this year so that u won't be regrated for the time u waited..!!
@gp160
wtf dude this iz our community here and how dare to tried to enter our community and throw shit on us....you lucky you still posting here and buddy life isnt freaking eazy...wat until u get to this insane world of freaking Match n residency....rite now dream in ur lala land or mamaland u noob.....and freaking dont tell us to be ethical here....coz when we will be playing chooose or not choose games with your Residency application in year or 2 then we will see what will u be writinr here on this very forum...........and how ethical u wuld be so shut ur mouth up....and praise all the heartbroken n sufferer.......and go back to ur decent Part 1 communtiy.......enuff said...Smile

@ to matching forum guys n gals...
keep continue this journey of hatred vulgarity and unprofessionalism u might be succeeded.....GL to all...hope we all be residents by next yr....Smile
hi dost..first change ur name..it is exactly opposite to way u r expressing ur self.. and don't insist good guys and gals to be like u.. and my post is for good people to remain good. it won't affect ur thinking but it will sure touch good members to keep their goodness steady.

and goodluck to u also dost. u will be matched this year sure..
Hmmmmmm...guys i m not 100% agree with gp160 but neither 100% disagree with him....!! kuchh baat hai bande me..!!
yes inositol..may be gp160 is right..we should concentrate on our work rather then passing or reading dirty comments..which have nothing to do with interviews or residency..!
well said gp.
sab bandon mein koi na koi baat hoti hai inositol........nothing extraordinary........anuone can come up with these kind of thoughts..........idealism is not in these days....
drbadlick: just wondering how will concentrate on your work once applications sent......u just pass time n try to be happy by asking ques like wat r m chances n, wanting to hear that u will match kind......
to many this forum is the only good time pass.........for me, nothing is bad, ugly n dirty....this world is full dirt, even the white house, parliament or watever..dont give this crap that u shouldnt read dirty things etc.......
Arre bhai log its gandhi jayanti! Jhagda jhagdi bandh karo, Gandhiji ko yaad karo Big Grin Big Grin
haan mera bhi janam din tha
In the step 1 or 2 forums, people have a dream. This dream sustains them through the long nights of the USMLE journey. In the matching and residency forum, many have seen that dream shattered, sometimes unfairly. This naturally creates resentment, rage against the system and despair. When this is understood, the reason why there are differences in the two forums becomes evident. Furthermore, in step 1 beating the exam is the focus; whereas in matching (unfortunately) being more accomplished than others is the goal. This paradigm shift from man versus exam to man versus man creates some of the differences seen.
hey see yek bhagban banne ki kosis kar raha hei es kali yug me yese karnese kuch labh hone ko nahi hei esi liye mere bhaiya yese faltu batoko forum me nahi dalne ka mann me rakhne ka, GF ho to usko forum kholke nahi dikhaneka, dikkat khatam,
aap ka din aachha hoga,
hamaara bharat mahaan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »