Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique problem,help guys!!!!! - missioncali
Bt do u guys think i can afford to waste couple of days, at dis point,just to set my routine straight?But i think d idea of putting alarm clock in bathroom might work.BUT THERE IS A RISK TOO ,U GO TO BATHROOM,PEE,AND COME BACK MORE COMFORABLE AND RELAXED AND GO TO SLEEP AGAIN !!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
yes that is always a possibility and if i say i didn't fail at least once and go back in bed i'd be lieing lol...but its worth a shot!
Its my all time problem , and worse than urs in every sense.. but 20 days from exam , start gradually waking one hour earlier. and at night sleep one hour earlier than usual time (i took zolpidem , coz i was not successful 3-4 days a week , rest days i was successful). plus during day , try to exercise half an hour.
abt 10 days before exam , u should be on 12 midnight - 1am sleeping time. and abt 4-5 days from exam , shift to 11pm night time.. do it gradually..

this way u wont fear wasting a day or 2 jus struggling to make schedule upset down in vain..
GUYs i have the same old prob n tried all tricks mentioned here any new tricks???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »