Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most of my IVs came late - hellousa
most of the programs are closed
Yes, most of them but not ALL of them. I got an IV from Jersey City Medical Center that I wasn't even expecting. I thought I was pretty much done with IVs.

Also, there are a lot of people who are accepting prematches. They will start cancelling their interviews.
iv BY BEGGING IS NOT THE WAY TO GET MATCH. DO NOT BEG. YOU ARE NOT A BEGGAR. BE PROFESSIONAL. WORST COME YOU STILL CAN PRACTICE IN HOME COUNTRY. BUT BY BEGGING & BEGGING, YOU ARE CREATING NEGATIVE FOR ALL OTHER APPLICANTS.
magic7293,
I dont know where you are from , but if you wanted to practice medicine in your home country why did you waste all that money to take usmles and worse still travel down for interviews ? what these guys are doing is not begging they are just being proactive and believe it or not it does work, I have scores in low 80s and already I have 16 ivs just from being proactive early on.
To everyone with little or no iv , keep on giving it your best shot there is always a chance , and its never too late just focus and leave the rest to the almighty, he will see us all through.
I completely agree with hellousa and tendinitis. My credential is very average and also old grad still manage to get 8 interviews and hope to get 2-3 more. Always be nice with the PC. If they forward your application with special attention then it is likely that you will get an interview but not always. If you try in 20 places you may get one out of it. I think it is still worth.

Hellousa and tendinitis do you mind dropping your email here? Mine is r2008shi.
I got one yesterday, not too late I agree!
i agree----i got one yesterday after accepting prematch
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »