Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience - superpsycho
hi schenki... ya, the book is a good one.... you get some nice points in it.... you can finish it in 5 days if you have the ability to cover 200 questions with explanations per day....
i did it... so you too can:-)
will give a detailed description of my prep when i get my scores....
thanks a lot,wishing you the best score Smile
thanks for inspiring
no mention:-)
you can do it....
good luck....
and happy new year.... have a blast

cheers Smile
super sych u will def get 99 trust me accordig to your nbme scores. alexia also will get
thank you cops....:-) keeping my fingers crossed
thanks for sharing and best of luck. i am doing uw(alone), but i am so slow....how many q per day with explanations is a good speed!?

i feel like i am so lazy...i am doing like 1-2 blocks per day...i was doing 200 a day for step 1 and it was much harder(with a good study partner).....of course these holidays are killing my time, if i go to a library, i wud do more....but holidays and visitors is killing my time!thanks god, it is over and i MUST go out to a library from tomorrow to study seriously!

do u think that kap new q bank is a good thing to invest money and time on it or uw alone is fine to revise?.....do u know if it is that different from the old one?

thanks a lot for any advice and good luck. John2007
john i found kaplan q bank to be useful.rest is upto u.it contains some old qs but many new ones.gl
anuraj and schenki : Thanks a lot buddies and best of luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »