Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch offer at Interfaith: What to do now?? - drnishu
@duloxetine

hey friend! by jan they wont have many seats left! thats the dilemma! when u put them to the end as a last resort, they don't have much to offer. Last year few friends had IV there in mid jan and they were told that the program has only 1 position left and that they will give out in the match (not prematch)... so thats kinda playing poker! :S
Take it and relieve yourself from further tensions.
Residency is a residency is a residency. it also depends on how keen you are on learning. if you work hard during residency (if that is your worry), it can only benefit you in a long run.

my advise: just take it!
fmg, of course, going to iv in places like interfaith in jan is not a good idea, as they already have exhausted their seats.

so its always a critical balance of this and that- if you go early, you might be offered a prematch, while you have lots of better options late, if you go late, then there might be nothing to offer.

yes, i know that. still i took chance with interfaith. coz, like sb said, after all that i have endured to be here, i dont want to end up in interfaith.

oh and by the way, 2 of my colleagues prematched in interfaith in late jan.
i thnk u shud accept that offer...
can u plz tell me the date of ur intrvw at interfaith????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »