Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience - abc123
hi justmeoriginal,

no body's life is dependent on just some one else's advise, you are largely what you are, i didn't mean what u meant, what i meant is every one has their moments, and it would be nice if some one just carried it through, Didn't the Great JFK say to his special assistant Ken during the cuban missile crisis that he wish he wasn't the President and when asked if he really meant he corrected himself saying 'Just For a second'.

GL anyway, keep it going
Are you JFK reincarnated? Woooohooooo, HE'S BAAAACKKKKK. Smile Smile Smile

Hope you are feeling Great now and you're fully energized, anyone who comes this far deserves to go all the way my friend.

Remember just like you have your weak moment Revo has his. So should we torment and criticize him for his bad moment and displacement? The good news is that there is always balance in existence. Now lets all be a big happy family again! Smile
hi justmeoriginal,

thanks for comparing me with JFK, the comparison alone with such a great man made my day, i agree with you that even revo had his weak moment, i totally agree with it and am compassionate towards him in that regard, only thing we have to be careful is during our awkard moments let not displace it on to others. hey u know what, if its me i would have some one like on my team, u r an excellent negotiator, wish they had more men like you during war times. u must be wondering why i am talking historically relevant events . well i like history and read a lot about it.

good luck to you!
Cheers!!!!! Smile
Cheers!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »