Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Tyro09 - erg
taht 69 thing is controversial.. well all my friends are here, i am happy even if inbox has nothing. Smile

GL guys..
hey hey erg, watch it....stop pointing to people...

there are lot of dumb f*ck heads in this website who talk nonsense, mislead people, and have hatred toward different races and religions....so don't write a post just to tell tyro "stop flooding the forum", and don't be so sissy....

if anything he is actually giving us a smile when we read his posts, and some of his advises are actually right, compare to some others including you...

Actually if anything it's you who tries to advise almost everyone even if you have no idea what you are talking about...so if you don't know what you are saying just shut it.
OK, Marco.
That's easy.
GL to you anyway,
E.
Easy guys! Why so serious and defensive? I think tyro09 is absolutely hilarious! What's wrong in having a laugh at this tensed time? Tyro09, you got a die hard fan here, mate!
Sorry, but it little annoying... at least to me...

wooo........noing thering atleasting 3 peopled who wanting me to writing and flooding...so is so so very sorrying Master but i considering to activingly flooding crapping in the forming...hehehe
Nono annoying, very very entertaining, yes yes flooding..your post very very liking
glipizide
I have been on this forum for only a few days but I think TYRO has not given any bullshit advice to anyone. There are other bullshiters here.

I feel all those who have commented in this post are genuine people. Keep up the good work. And Mr.Glipizide can try to learn to contribute to this forum than just criticizing high 99ers, praising tyro. Saying this as he couldnt even tell people from where he got calls....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »