Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Step 1 study partner - mike59
Hi!Danille!!!!!Thank you for your reply!!!I always thought you were in west coast somewhere..So r these study group in longwood area itself or around Boston?????
Hi everybody

I simply put an ad for a study partner , simply explained I do not prefer to study with specific group of people , used polite words , never mentioned this group is bad or good , just limited my preferences, every body who claims to be open minded attacking me why I do not want this or that, why my email address is this !!! I am an American and until now thought I am living in a free country who have freedom to express myself without limiting other people's freedom.
Where in the world is bad to say I do not want to study with this person or that person. I am working with many Asian people and respect all of them but my personal preferences is something else and nobody can limit me. You might think it smells like a raciest but the issue is not hiring somebody or disqualifying somebody or disrespecting somebody. itâ„¢s a very simple personal screening for a partner to study and to me the matter is totally personal.
At least I am happy that I do not go through people's ad and then attack them for everything that I think is right or wrong and then based on my judgment , try to teach them a lesson or save them from a big sin!!! I respect couple of people who criticized me and respect their idea but can not change my mind based on their mind.
Hey Mike!!!!!!Nothing personal..Its all about using the right word at a right time and a right place...No one can stop you from doing what u want to do..But you really did mentioned some continents and some group of people and that can really make people take you in a wrong way..
Yes your preferance is personal but when you write something like that in a public forum you cant stop anyone from backfiring you..Issue here is not about your email ID to me its just some words that you have used..
Good Luck..
I agree that you have a right to voice your preferences, but other people also have a right to voice thier opinions too. And stop boasting about being a postdoc from harvard. If you were smart enough you would have graduated from Harvard.
To amg1: Read two last line of my previous email again. To make you happy I am getting my MPH at Harvard>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »