Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*******Official H1b thread 2011 ********** - madwoman
Thank you for starting good thread...
I am quite curious, I am going back to my home country in 1 week. I want to do something from here itself before i leave. But i m unaware about the lawyer ...Who will choose a lawyer ?? Only information i know till now is I am matched in the program which sponsor H1. or Do I have to wait for program to email me about it.??
Pardon my ignorance friends...
Once you have step 3 results in your hands, you can send it to your program and your program will suggest you few laywers and then you can choose any you want to start your H1b application process.
@matchbe...
Thank you so much...so Let me JUST wait for the response from program. I am already done with Step 3.
Hi friends,

I have few basic doubts:

1- How to contact a attorney for H1B visa (If program don't have their own attorney). Can anyone suggest me a lawyer for H1B application in Philadelphia.

2- How to obtain a State Medical License/permit for PA. What is the process

Thanks
@ Sid & all

Wat did u mentioned if u not mentioned observership or externship
how early should I have my step 3 score ready to get H1 B visa... can any1 plzzzzz guide me?
the best soursce for you guys (H1B, license, step3) is gonna be your PC and your lawyer, because different states have different regulations and rules. So contact them ASAP.

how much tym would it take after filing the H1b petition in California, for the visa to get issued..thank u all
my lawyer wrote to me about 2 weeks back that the H1 visa issue has been resolved. I am in NY.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »