Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to match? - supercomp
Well a lot of Indians not just doctors take this route of marrying an NRI groom/bride just to get to some foreign country... It supposedly elevates your status even if you are living in the poorest of conditions abroad...

Anyways if you are looking for an arranged marriage your family would probably look for the best groom possible for you and given that you are a doctor you would be able to find some NRI groom.... Well you would have the visa advantage if you could find the US citizen groom whom you think you are compatible with. And forget about bringing your family through your greencard ..You can only do that if you are a citizen...

I think you are just fooling around the forum..but i'm just bored right now..:p
You are joking, right?
hi...i dont know u....but the way u r thinking abt , may be right , depend on that what type of groom u get......pls give priority to hubby than ur residency,....if u get suitable match then go for it ...but dont compromise,,.....if u wl land in trouble afterwards...then u wl have to leave hubby , residency ,,,and usa too..................its my personal opinion.........go to jeevansathi.com for matrimonial....gud luck....
OMG................POOJA..............for ur brains..............HATS OFF.
Go to shadhi .com u might find some.
I HAVE NO WORDS.........but u opened up so many different types of thoughts about getting into residency apart from the standard ones..........ie scores , cv , observership

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »