Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerians requiring J-1 visa pls gather here - jabbee
hey by the way, chai where are you guys that got your statement of need? I still can't make any headway with mine ooh! They seem to have clamped up completely, refusing to sign or something...looks like I need to start prepping for the coming App season Sad
Thanks guys. I know I'm not ready yet. Usmle jacking has nt been consistent cos I'm also reading my school stuff.
I would work towards ourchasing uworld qbank.
I happy say 9ja docs dey here o!
Any body fit link me with any PD for IM or FP? I don pass steps 1,2 and 3 but the yeye people no gree match me.
I don arrange yankee kpali runs, so no yawa for that side - I fit enter anytime.

I dey residency for Australia now but i want switch to yankee

Any body wen get links ah beg make you hallah me.
anoziek

As per dis MOH issue... bros abi na sis, u suppose know as naija be na - naira for hand back for ground. best way na to get ur family member (brother sister cousin or best friend) sort them some better kishi for trip to abuja d extra to shandy MOH officials, then sit back and watch wonders happen with the speed of light. Shameful but na so so e be

Rashidi Yekini RIP..... you are an unsung hero for super eagles Sad
@jabbee have you been successful in getting that statement of need, I'm in the same boat, did you get it from federal ministry in abuja or medical and dental counsel in Lagos. What did they need?

Please email me at tinaam29
Make una softly dey find who dem wan give belle..lol..@ program make u know say woman dey here o...lol..how una dey?
hi everyone.please i will like to find out if i need any documents to get a letter of need from the moh n whom do i meet?thanks.
*bumping this old thread

Do you need nysc certificate to get a letter of need from the MOH?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »