Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any prematch offer to anyone from NC - superb
i meant I haven't heard any thing other than formal reply from PD to my thank you letter
Nothing positive yet. I heard from one of their residents that they have already gave out prematches but did not get confirmaiton from PD. we'll see.
when was your interview?

no problem, we still have match in hand....
angleboy,

do you have any information about how many positions have already been filled by prematch?? and also do they offer prematch on the same day or contact you later on??

I tried to contact the resident who took us for dinner previous night but no reply to my emails.. would you share contact information of the resident whom you talked with if you dont mind???

raja123 - be honest with you i just found out from nrmp that there are only 3 slots left in quota. that means they already gave out 3 prematches, just as that resident told us. i have no idea when they did. so far from people i know and interviewed there, none gets a prematch. i did not ask a contact infor from that resident who took us for the dinner since i didn't feel it would make any difference. now i am tired about this year match, and just want to leave my fate to the God. whatever......
thanks angelboy,

keep hope alive.... we all will match sooner (prematch) or later (actual match)....

good luck...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »