Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is unbelievable - bajaj_patel
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT....
this is what this person 'columbus' wrote earlier about Indians....

"""""""""start learning spanish coz we r destined to rule this country, so its just wise to hire us. beside everybody know that english is not a barrier for your kind like for us since its the official bznz language in your country coz you can not communicate among your selves with the other gibberish you speak. Sorry no disrespect."""""""""

"""""""" doc_droc_apurva, drmohit, bajaj_patel
Your kind develop sanskrit so much that its now a dead language, ha, ha, hope you dont try to develop anything else here, anyway you'll prob. will be rank high coz some PD might be afraid you might not mach and end up killing yourself and in the process "accidentally" kill a bunch of ppl. Let not forget what you did to Mohandas, Indira and Rahib Ghandi. Soon usmle will be in spanish will see how you guys perform. """""

and then he/she says that he/she has nothing against Indians n that he is NOT A RACIST!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahah.............

i guess 'columbus' u r the WORST as it gets regarding being a racist....... U SURE SUCK!!!!!!
ppl like u make me think that the end of the world is very near!!!!!

go become a better person first....then think about healing other lives!!!!
U sure r lost, my words were directly to the 1s who made the comments, believe it or not i have friends from india but they r not like u and the other 1s
columbus - did those indian friends finally show u the light and way to america??

or did the poppy of columbia get to u first???

lol

apurva
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »