Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage Fraud? Navin Menon? Kawaiigirl? Youtube? - usmlepsychosis
This is nice......
Jun 26, 2015. The bank accepted and approved my bid to buy this 2,342 sq ft house which the owner bought at $435,000. The bank approved the short sale with no contingency and no financing. I told my friends how much I got it for and they were surprised. I am really lucky. My realtor already got a buyer to buy it from me.
It has a basement, front porch, 3 cars garages, 1st fl, 2nd fl and 3rd fl in a nice neighborhood. I am so happy. I am working toward my objective of making 1.2 million dollar a year! Not bad as a hobby!!
@00001usmle - What work?? Or you mean the "work you do" on your sugar daddy that he buys you a "house" ... LOL
Navin laughs and laughs ......
MANAGEMENT PLEASE DELETE ALL THESE POSTS, MANIPULATIVE AND HARASSING. IS THAT RESIDENCY SITE OR GOSSIP COLUMN
@nedi292 : You SPAM the forum with your asinine petition yet you complain about this thread?? Come on. This thread is an absolute joy for psych physicians to clinically evaluate
This is really nice......
Aug 8th, 2015, I am the new owner of a Healthcare Center with 11,929 Sq. Feet on a 1.4 acres lot. I own the building, the land, all the assets and equipments in it. There are so much to learn and challenges to handle ahead. It is okay. Especially having great supports and encouragement from all my friends, I will be fine. Before 2012, I own less than 10 properties and collecting over $17,500 net in rent per month; equate to about $210,000 net per year. After selling and buying some properties, I now own almost 20 properties. Today, 2 properties have been listed for sale with the realtors. Another will be listed in the next few weeks. One property is manages by a management company. Today, I still own all the properties which I have in 2012. Now my other hobby is trading with Tradestation platform. I can make a few thousand dollars in a day. My friend is teaching me how to do it. He is spending a lot of his time teaching me on how to analyze the charts. Been too busy, so I just gave him my account number and password and told him to trade for me. I love my part time hobbies!!! Feeling blessed!!!
This is really nice.,,,,,,,,,, July 31, 2015. Finally my huge swimming pool is done . My contractor installed my pool liner and Hayward super pump yesterday. Been filling my pool since yesterday with a 1 inch hose. All my friends are invited to come to my house for a swim in this hot sweaty Summer day. Need to make some time to pick up my Azul Platino granite piece for my kitchen countertop. Bought a 36" wide x 70" height stainless steel Samsung French refrigerstor and a chef stainless steel stove on 4th of July excellent deal. Got all brand new cherry kitchen cabinet. Bought this house in April . It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room , dining room, kitchen on .33 acres of land with a circular driveway. Will put up for sale in mid August. Am going to make more than $100,000 profit. Fantastic!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »