Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fate of old imgs with low scores - erythromycin
Probalem you have I sure you aware is that you spent 13 years since med school and havent done a residency in anything so no board certification.

I think because of this even getting a job in other countries such as Gulf etc wont be easy...why didnt you try for US say 10 yrs ago maybe then you would have got it I feel.
If you have IVs in all 4 matches, maybe your issue is not so much in your application, but in your IV performances. I found 3 different English tutors and met 3 times a week, and practiced to speak English with an American accent, and speak more naturally like the Americans do. I started this 4 years ago, when I started preparing for usmle step 1. That money was well worth it. I also paid money to do mock IV before the match, this match, I did total 20 commercial paid mock interviews, before I went on to my real ones. That money was also well spent. They corrected many of my expressions and improved my response. I also scheduled two least favored programs to be my first and 2nd IV, so they are my warm ups. These steps definitely improved my IV performances. Just some food for thought.
Erythromycin
I can understand what you might be going through... If you want to practice medicine in another country.. The best option is carrabians...
It's next to impossible do practice medicine in any European country.. You can try Australia or New Zealand, but it's a lengthy process... Exams are not as tough though.. Other option is Canada.. Which is again very tough.

GL
I appreciate everyones advice.

What do you all think of gulf countries, can i work for 2 years in India and try gulf countries, will I be old for those as well, i am 42 now.

If you do research job with any doctor in a psychiatry dept etc etc in USA will that improve chances to make connections??

Thank and goodluck to every one.
do you have a GC or what passport do you have?
i have green card.

I dont know what other people in my situation are doing ? I think i have to give up, i dont have any solution.

5 1/2 years of med school and another 4 years to finish all the steps , including step 3, total of 9 years, at the end nothing comes out of this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »