Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seton Hall - St Francis - dodi
Thanks and good luck to you too! Smile
It is on 12th out of my 13 ranking just because it was the worst interview experience.
All the candidates for that day was treated horribly, even no lunch or drink, and we just waited interviewers all day watching TV till 4 pm. Everyone was damn hungry!
It's true that this program invited people with good score, everyone there had at least 10 interviews. Highly doubt anyone ranked this program highly.
@ elly, I hear you for the lunch part! I was eating those crappy cookies the whole day just to avoid being hypoglycemic! They also served us coffee and water! Besides that, I disliked that part that makes us write a case report!!!! Come on....seriously?? My first time getting something stupid as such!
Every candidate were asked about that case with some medical and ethical questions! but that was not the case for me! I was not asked any single question about my case! Not even a word! no medical or ethical questions for me either! Don't know why!?! Was it the same for?
I remember leaving the hospital at 4:30 PM!! Because I had to waiting for the busy PD to interview with me! huh
With all that being said, I still believe it's a good program specially with recently renovated curriculum which had a positive impact on the board passing rate reaching 100%.
The faculty were very nice and the residents seemed happy, unlike those malignant programs in NY!! Work load seems to be minimal as well!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »