Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ecfmg J1 access - amnach
i don't have a J1 section in OASIS.
quirky... thats strange... make sure your papers have reached ecfmg... what was the method of payment... do you see any changes on financial account in your OASIS (if yor paid online)?
A section J1 visa sponsership is added on left hand side following other titles.. at the end... after USMLE transcript and ERAS token request... it is generally updated within a day of two of recieving the papers...
mine's a slightly different case (application goes directly to one person at ecfmg). yes, i've paid online but no, there haven't been any changes in my financial account.

tbh, i'm not thinking too much about it. my tpl and ecfmg can go sort this one out.
The latest is that the financial section shows cheque cashed for 200 and there is no J1 section tab on my OASIS yet.
amnach... when did you see this change on your financial account... is it today... just wondering if they are working today, coz its a long weekend... for me money is not yet deducted... also how did you pay... online or by cheque???
it was done on the 13th i guess and i paid by cheque.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »