Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience - mehak80
goodluck mehak80 i hope u get a great score... wishing u all the success in life...

u did a huge task.
Take rest...& keep visiting us.

I hope you will get ur desired score.
Goodluck.
goodluck mehak for a gr8 score , thank you for the exam experience may GOD bless you.
wishing u good luck mehak. it was nice and inspiring to read ur experience. I am a practising radiologist in a small town near delhi. am fed up of the kind of practice we have in india and want to take MLE. how difficult(/easy) would it be for me to prepare in this place and what exactly is required. again.........How diffucult (/easy) is it to get residency in radiology in the US??............please excuse my ignorance
thanks a lot
good luck to you
hi mohitinrad
nice to hear from you. the fact that you are a radiologist , i assume you must be a very bright candidate. i know how difficult it is to get a radiology position in india. i dont think clearing USMLE steps and even getting high scores will be much of a problem for you. i have friends giving USMLE along with their hectic PG schedules but still getting very high scores. but i think the exam needs atleast 4 months of serious and focussed studies. but it sure is not difficult for someone who has secured topmost positons in indian pg entrances.
about getting a radiology residency in US. i heard its very difficult to get in radiology for a IMG here. but i dont know much. you can find out. many people come here for fellowships also. please find out about doing fellowships in radiology also. if i find out something will surely let you know. take care and good luck.
thanx for the gr8 inspiration mehak. Have got my Kaplan notes and the first Aid to MLE 2006. what else do I need??
thanx for the gr8 inspiration mehak. Have got my Kaplan notes and the first Aid to MLE 2006. what else do I need??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »