Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j 1 visa rejection chances - sid2004
hmm... so nothing is sure!!!!!

well apply again.. and explain your extension before they ask for it.
startanew......

where are u from? which consulate?
with recent increase in J1 applicants indian government is seriously thinking to stop giving this visas to doctors . as there is scarcity of doctors in rural parts of india, the question was raised in parliament recenetly and some people have complained about this
Philippines

to do residency in us and to practice in the home country is very difficult, because both systems are very different , doctors who have worked in us or uk , if they go back to india or their country find it very difficult to practice in their home country,
i know one gynecologist who came from uk to ahmedabad , tried to practice there for 2-3 years , but he had great difficulty in practice because the mentality of patients is different here and in your country. he went back to uk and then he went to australia. he never can settle in life. because i am very experienced practitioner i know many people,
so , young doctors should think before taking risk of j1 visas, because us has history of frequently changing laws of immigration
startanew...can you pls email me at esokittenkeona

you were denied a J1 visa for extension? you mean you are already in a program and applying to extend your J1 visa or you are on B1 and applying for extension of stay in the US?
Hi
I am also worry about rejection for J1 I just wana ask startanew how long you should wait till re apply after rejection? and are you must apply again in the same center? Do you consider having a lawyer for second time applying? or they will intentionally will reject you again if you get a lawyer?? please someone help and replay here or to my email in zeeec2000
thanks and good luck for all the applicant
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »